Choose a printable photo card and save yourself money and the waiting time for a professional printer, with results that are just as cheerful. You'll have your cards immediately and can pop them into the mail at your convenience. These design options give you plenty of choices to frame and share your treasured holiday photos.
Free Photo Christmas Cards to Print
To print the free photo frame cards, you'll need to use Adobe Reader and just click the image to open, download, and customize with your own holiday greeting. The "joy" card above is a fun option for families and kids, but there are several other designs to choose from too.
Traditional Red and Green Cards
The plaid and holly with berries options are lovely for formal family photos with traditional red and green colors, or for standard family shots that aren't especially seasonal on their own.
Red and Gold Ornament Card
The red and gold ornament card is a festive option if you don't want to have a traditional red and green background for your card.
Ways to Use the Cards
Not only can you use the cards as your primary Christmas card, but you can also try the following:
- Add a personal handwritten note on the back.
- Print your holiday letter on the back of the card.
- Frame the card and place it on your mantel.
- Print multiple sheets and tape them together to use as an alternative to wrapping paper.
- Add them to your family scrapbook to commemorate the holiday.
- Create a collage of different family photos as a Christmas party activity.
Additional Printable Christmas Cards
If the cards above aren't your taste, you can find other printable holiday cards with the option for adding a photo.
- Snapfish's Print at Home options range from single image 4" x 8" cards to larger 5" x 7" collage cards. Find cards with religious verses or ones that celebrate the holidays in general.
- American Greetings has several printable card options, including folded choices. They do require a paid membership with log-in, although any with the "FREE" banner below can be printed at home without a membership.
- Print With My Pic has 17 folded card options that you can add an image to and print. There are also 18 photo frame cards that lie flat.
Personalized Christmas Correspondence
A photo Christmas card is a great way to send personalized holiday correspondence without spending a lot of time or money. Choose the option that fits your style, fill in your information, and print! Friends and family are sure to appreciate the card when it arrives in their mailboxes.