Christmas pajamas are cozy, fun, and festive. Whether you choose a fleece pair with a subtle candy cane print or flannel pajamas featuring Santa Claus and his reindeer, Christmas pajamas are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.
The Beginning of a Holiday Tradition
For many people, receiving a new pair of Christmas pajamas has become a holiday tradition. If you'd like to join the fun, consider the following ideas:
- Give pajamas as a special gift on the day after Thanksgiving, so your family can enjoy wearing them throughout the holiday season.
- Pick a day in December to have a holiday movie night. Give everyone new pajamas, prepare hot chocolate and a plate of Christmas cookies, and relax in front of the television with How the Grinch Stole Christmas or another favorite holiday film.
- Let everyone open their pajamas on Christmas Eve, so they can wear them for pictures on Christmas morning.
Buying Christmas Pajamas
Although stores such as Wal-Mart and Target often carry a few Christmas pajamas, you'll need to shop online for the best selection. To get started on your search for cozy new pajamas, check out the following websites.
- Pajamagram offers a wide variety of holiday pajamas for men, women, and children. Featuring fun Christmas designs like penguins, snowflakes, and peppermint sticks, each pair is presented in an attractive gift container. Children's pajamas even come with a complimentary PJ puppy and keepsake puppy house!
- Crazy for Bargains has pajamas featuring Frosty the Snowman, polar bears, snowflakes, Santa, Christmas stockings, and Rudolph. Styles are offered for men, women, infants, toddlers, and children. Women's plus sizes are available, and many pajamas even have matching slippers.
- Snug as a Bug specializes in matching Christmas pajamas for your entire family. Pajamas are available in sizes ranging from newborn to adult 2XL. You can even order cute jammies for your pets!
If you decide to order your pajamas online, make sure you allow plenty of time for shipping. Stores can often take longer to deliver merchandise during the busy holiday season, and nothing spoils Christmas faster than having your new pajamas arrive on December 26!
Making Your Own Pajamas
If you're feeling creative, or simply can't find the pajamas you want, making your own Christmas pajamas is a great way to get into the holiday spirit.
Most pajamas are made from soft flannel, lightweight cotton, or silk. Christmas pajamas can be pants, shorts, night shirts, or gowns. If you want, you can even make matching pajamas for your entire family!
To learn more about making your own Christmas pajamas, check out the following links: