The Beauty of Hallmark Christmas Ornaments
Hallmark Christmas ornaments turn your tree into a 3D scrapbook that honors your memories of friends, family, and holiday cheer. When you collect these lovely keepsakes, decorating your tree becomes a chance to reflect on what Christmas means to you.Hallmark unveils its latest selection of ornaments at a special premiere event each July. For fans, it's "Christmas in July" as they get a chance to see the newest additions to the company's most popular product lines.
Types of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments
Whether you prefer fun and whimsical designs or a slightly more elegant look, Hallmark Christmas ornaments will make a lovely addition to your Christmas tree. In addition to the classic Christmas themes, the selection of Hallmark ornaments includes:
- Ornaments to commemorate a hobby or special interest, such as fishing, golfing, or cooking
- Ornaments to honor an occupation, such as teaching or nursing
- Ornaments to honor a favorite character, movie, or television show, such as Mickey Mouse, Looney Tunes, or Star-Trek
- Ornaments to commemorate special events, such as "Baby's First Christmas"
- Ornaments to display family photos
- Ornaments that feature lights, music, or other special effects
Finding Retired Hallmark Ornaments
Since new Hallmark Christmas ornaments are unveiled each year, the company regularly retires some of its older designs. While this makes shopping for new ornaments more exciting, it can be a source of frustration for collectors who are searching for a particular ornament.You can't purchase retired ornaments directly from Hallmark, but the company does maintain a list of secondary dealers on its website. If you can't find the ornament you need this way, eBay is another option to explore.
Joining the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club
If you love Hallmark Christmas ornaments, you may want to consider joining the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club. For a small membership fee, you'll receive:
- Exclusive membership ornaments
- A special membership card and club newsletter
- Invitations to ornament sales and events
- The chance to earn rewards certificates to use towards the purchase of future Hallmark Christmas ornaments
You can join the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club by visiting your local Hallmark store or downloading an online application. There are nearly 600 local chapters of the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club in the United States and Canada.
Displaying Your Collection
If you're a serious collector, you may be struggling to find enough room on your Christmas tree for all of your treasured ornaments. Fortunately, Hallmark Christmas ornaments can be used throughout the home as part of your holiday décor. You can:
- Hang them from a wreath
- Tie them to a garland
- Display them on a shelf
- Group them together to make a holiday centerpiece for your Christmas dinner
- Dangle them from a chandelier
- Use them to spruce up your Christmas presents