Families who love Winnie the Pooh can find several types of Christmas decorations. Tree ornaments and figurines featuring the fuzzy, cuddly bear and his friends can be found online and in some stores. Whether you're starting a new collection, adding to your classic Pooh figures, or just want to accent your home with the friendly bear and his friends, you're sure to find something celebration-worthy.
Winnie the Pooh Christmas Ornaments
Make your Christmas tree Pooh-themed by choosing Christmas ornaments that relate to Pooh or any of his friends, including Piglet, Tigger, Owl, Kanga, Roo, or Rabbit. You can choose classic Pooh ornaments, contemporary Pooh character ornaments, or a mixture of both. Some to consider include:
50th Anniversary Ornament
If you've been a Pooh fan all your life, this Disney 50th Anniversary Ornament ornament is a must-have. This Hallmark ornament celebrates 50 years of Winnie the Pooh and his favorite honey tree. The ornament features animation and plays, "Little Black Rain Cloud." It costs about $34 plus shipping.
Pooh and Piglet Globe
In this Pooh and Piglet Glass Globe, Pooh and Piglet smile at one another while sitting on top of the snowy ground in cute winter scarves instead a clear snow globe in this ornament. Get it for about $17 plus shipping.
Lighted Honey Tree Ornament
This artist-crafted magical Lighted Honey Tree Ornament features a scene of Pooh in his Honey Tree blissfully surrounded by honey pots. The scene lights up with the push of a button. It costs about $30 plays shipping and requires 3 LR44 batteries (included).
Personalized Pooh Christmas Ornament
Bring a smile to anyone's face with this cute Personalized Pooh Ornament that can be personalized with a person's name (shows on Pooh's tummy in black). Here Pooh holds a Christmas gift and wears a red shirt, green scarf, and festive Santa hat. It's available for under $15 and includes personalization. The year can also be included with the name.
Pooh and Friends Set
Adorn your tree with the full set of Winnie the Pooh Characters with this Pooh and Friends Ornament Set. This set includes individual ornaments of Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Own, Rabbit and Kanga and Roo (shown together). Buy it for just under $40 (shipping is free).
Eeyore looks even more adorable sporting a glitter Santa hat and wearing a wreath around his neck in this Eeyore and Wreath Ornament. He hangs from a satin ribbon. It's available for under $10 plus shipping (free when you spend $75 or more).
Sledding With Pooh
This Sledding Fun with Pooh ornament combines the elegance of Lenox porcelain with the whimsy of Winnie the Pooh. It's a joyful likeness of Pooh enjoying a sled ride. It costs around $30. Bed Bath & Beyond will ship the ornament for free.
Winnie the Pooh Baby's First Christmas Ornament
Give the new bundle of joy in your life a Pooh Baby's First Christmas Ornament, then add to their collection each year. This ornament is a depiction of Pooh in a little red wagon with a large wrapped Christmas in sitting in the wagon. The tag on the gift reads "Baby's 1rst Christmas." Pooh's joyful expression makes this a must-have baby's first ornament. It costs just over $20 plus shipping.
Plush Pooh Ornaments
You can find three styles of plush ornaments featuring Pooh characters at Cuddly Collectibles. The options are a simple Pooh wearing a Santa hat, plush Pooh with a Christmas tree picture frame you can insert your own photo into, and a plush Tigger ornament. They are about $9 each plus shipping.
Swarovski Crystals Pooh Ornament
Add serious bling to your Christmas tree with this Swarovski Crystal Pooh Ornament that has dozens of facets. The ornament boasts Winnie the Pooh holding a Christmas gift. It's not meant for children under 15. The ornament isn't cheap; it costs about $200 plus shipping, but it's the ultimate ornament for any Pooh fan.
Vintage Pooh Ornaments
If you are looking for vintage styles, the Hooked on Hallmark store has a nice selection beginning with a 1979 Pooh ball ornament. Many styles are from the 90s and you'll find an array of characters and styles, including an adorable 1991 Christopher Robin ornament. Prices range from about $10 to $30 plus shipping. You can also classic Winnie the Pooh ornaments on eBay and Etsy.
Indoor Pooh Decorations
You can find more than just Christmas ornaments in your favorite Pooh characters. Several other indoor Pooh figurines and decorations can add cheer to your décor and help complete your Pooh-themed Christmas. Here are some indoor decorating options:
Winnie the Pooh Christmas Figurines
You can use figurines anywhere in the home to add a festive, whimsical touch. Create a Pooh scene on the mantel, place them on end tables, or use them as a dining table centerpiece.
- Galway Collection Pooh With Present: This double-cast stone resin Pooh figurine features Pooh holding a gift to Piglet. It measures six inches wide and ten inches in height. Get it for just under $40 from Amazon. Shipping is free.
- The Disney Store Eeyore and Pooh: The Disney Store has three adorable, handcrafted Christmas Pooh figurines by Jim Shore. One features Pooh in a Christmas hat and a ribbon-wrapped pot of honey, one features Eeyore wrapped in festive winter clothing, and one showcases Eeyore in reindeer ears holding a poinsettia. They are about $30 each plus shipping.
- Department 56 Merry Christmas Pooh: Made of resin, this large figurine features Pooh as Santa Claus and Piglet as a reindeer. Pooh sits inside a sleigh filled with gifts. Two bottle-brush trees complete the scene. Own this figurine for about $43 plus shipping from The Satin Ribbon.
Pooh and Friends Stockings
Stockings are a fun way to include Pooh in your holiday decor that kids and adults alike will love.
- Personalized Pooh Stocking: Stitched in Faith offers a fully lined plush Pooh stocking that is handmade and can be personalized. The stocking is 19 inches long and done in red with a white cuff and Pooh smiling on the front. It's available for just under $40 and shipping is free.
- Personalized Big Pooh: Ella's Boutique offers another personalized option that is unique. The design is a yellow stocking with a red cuff and Pooh ears peeking out at the top above the cuff. It measures 19 inches long and is fully lined cotton with a plush finish. Personalization can be done in the Disney font. Prices range from $30 to $40 depending on the number of letters desired.
- Cross-Stitch Stocking: If you're crafty, use cross-stitch to create a cute Pooh mini stocking. The finished scene shows Pooh sitting outside with his elbows on a massive snowball and wearing a Santa hat. Get if for about $12 plus shipping.
- Plush Stocking With Pooh Head: This red and white plush stocking features a felt Pooh head in the front. Pooh is wearing a Santa hat and the stocking measures 18 inches long. It's available on Amazon for just over $10. Shipping is free with orders over $25 or for Prime members.
Other Indoor Pooh Christmas Decor
A few other items you may want to add to your Pooh-themed holiday decor include:
- Snow Globe Disney Christmas Train: This Disney snow globe train includes a variety of Disney characters, including Pooh and his pot of honey in the first car. It plays We Wish You a Merry Christmas and includes five mini snow globes. Find it at the Bradford Exchange for about $30 plus shipping.
- Custom Pooh Christmas Wreath: This handmade wreath is adorned with adorable plush characters, beads, glittering balls, and a festive ribbon. It measures 26 inches tall by 26 inches wide and eight inches deep. It's available for about $210 plus shipping. The wreath can also be used outdoors if hung in a protected area.
More Pooh Decoration Suggestions
Another option to add Pooh-ness to your holiday décor is to include other items familiar to the memorable characters, even if they aren't typical holiday decorations.
- Winnie the Pooh pillows are easy to find and can be trimmed with holiday ribbon.
- A classic honey pot is a perfect Pooh icon and you can add a bow to this item, too.
- Place a plush Eeyore under your tree to welcome Santa. You could also add mini Santa hats to plush Pooh characters and create a festive scene under the tree or on the mantel.
- If you own the Pooh classic Christmas Treasury book, including it with a holiday library gives you many decorative options outside standard holiday items.
- Have children color Winnie the Pooh Christmas coloring pages, then frame and hang them around the house during the holidays.
- Use Winnie the Pooh scrapbook pages or old Winnie the Pooh Christmas picture books, you could create a hanging holiday banner by cutting out book pages and hanging them in a banner with twine.
- You can also make simple Christmas ornament crafts with a Pooh by adding Pooh clip art or stickers to plain glass ball ornaments. You can also create Pooh ornaments out of wine corks as shown in the video below.
Shop at Disney for Holiday Decorations
If you or someone you know is planning a trip to either of the Disney theme parks or a Disney cruise, have them pick up Pooh Christmas decorations for you. Not only will the park souvenir shops have Christmas items available during the holiday season and a limited selection all year long, but you can also find stores dedicated to Christmas in the area. Many shopping malls have a Disney Store. During the Christmas season, check for holiday Pooh decorations such as ornaments and plush characters.
Make Christmas Memories With Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh and all his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have been around for generations. Most people have at least one Pooh-related childhood memory. By incorporating Winnie the Pooh decorations into your Christmas décor, you'll bring smiles to your family and friends. You'll also create cherished decorating traditions that will last a lifetime.