Whether you're seeing Santa at the mall, showing off your freshly baked Christmas cookies for St. Nick, or just enjoying Christmas morning with the people you love, you'll need a festive Santa caption to go alongside that perfect photo. Try sweet, funny, charming, or nostalgic captions for all of your Instagram-worthy Christmas photos. Show your followers that you still believe all season long.
Fun Santa Captions for Christmas Eve
Show your appreciation for the gift-bearer who works all night long on Christmas Eve with a classic Santa caption. After all, Santa Claus holds all the magic when it comes to the most special night of the year!
- Just waiting for the man with the bag.
- Up on the housetop, click, click, click.
- Does Santa have GPS?
- I hope I don't see mommy kissing Santa Claus
- Kids are tucked in, time for mommy to kiss Santa Claus.
- Dear Santa, is there still time to make the nice list?
- Do you think he really knows when we are sleeping?
- I wonder if I can catch Santa on my ring cam.
- Any time now, Santa.
- I hope that St. Nicholas will soon be here.
- Will Santa still come if I'm up all night with the baby?
- No pouts around here. We are ready for Santa to come to town!
- One more sleep until Santa is here!
Cute Santa Captions for Christmas Morning
Once Santa has delivered, you'll need a picture or two. Celebrate with a photo of gifts, family, or decorations and a catchy Santa caption on Christmas morning.
- He is real!
- He does exist!
- Santa sleighed this year.
- Santa was here.
- Wow! Thank you, Santa!
- Stockings are stuffed. That can only mean one thing.
- I bet Santa is sleeping in this morning.
- Get ready for next year, Santa.
- Looks like Santa got my letter this year.
- See, I told you I was good this year.
- Maybe Santa didn't know I was naughty
- Do you think Santa is having spiked eggnog this morning?
- I didn't see him, but I know he was here.
- Looks like Santa came to town after all.
- Mama needs coffee and so does Santa.
Show Your Sweet Side With a Sentimental Santa Caption
Let your followers know that you truly cherish the meaning of Christmas with a sweet Santa caption.
- We could all learn a thing or two from Santa.
- Santa teaches us kindness, generosity, and joy.
- Santa is a state of mind.
- Santa reminds us it's better to give than receive.
- I wish Santa would adopt me.
- Santa teaches us that the best gifts come from the heart.
- Has anyone ever asked Santa what he wants for Christmas?
- The best gift Santa brings us on Christmas morning is a room full of smiles.
Crack Up Your Followers With a Funny Santa Caption
Give your follower a Christmas chuckle with a witty Santa-inspired line alongside your holiday photo.
- Dear Santa, do calories count on Christmas?
- Sorry Santa, I can explain.
- Look out for deer, Santa.
- Santa, that's officially 27 years in a row that you forget the ring for Christmas.
- Do you think Santa is hiring?
- I think Santa may have mixed up the naughty and nice lists this year.
- Hey Santa, how "nice" do we have to be?
- Ho, ho, ho, and a bottle of eggnog.
- I promise I'll do better next year, Santa.
- I bet Santa never gets stuck in traffic.
- How do you return gifts from Santa?
- Hey Santa, can I get North Pole credit?
- I wonder if Santa ever takes the reindeer for a joy ride.
- Turns out red suits only look good on Santa.
Go for Charm and Wit With Your Kris Kringle Captions
Impress your followers with a charming and witty Santa caption that gives them a giggle - or something deeper to think about.
- Santa! You're making me blush!
- Oh Santa, if only you were single.
- Hey Santa, any chance you're looking for a new Mrs. Claus?
- Oh Santa, is that mistletoe?
- Any chance the king of Christmas is looking for a queen?
- I like to consider myself the president of Santa's fan club.
- The name is Claus, Santa Claus.
- Introduced hubby to the other man in my life, Santa.
- Sorry Santa, the baby drank all the milk.
- I bet Mrs. Claus does all of Santa's gift wrapping.
Family-Friendly Captions Inspired by St. Nick
For photos with family and kids, try a catchy Santa caption that's sweet, sentimental, or a bit funny.
- We believe!
- This family believes.
- Smiles brought to you by Santa.
- Not pictured: Santa.
- Santa is bringing us a new addition to the family!
- Santa outdid himself this year.
- Hey mom, why does Santa look so much like dad?
- It's okay Santa, I scream when Dad holds me too.
- I guess Santa and Mom have different definitions of nice.
- So in love with this Santa session.
- My little Santa baby.
Show Off Your Christmas Cookies
Let your followers see your holiday baking skills with a delicious photo and a caption inspired by the king of Christmas cookies himself.
- Santa is going gluten-free this year.
- Do you think Santa would mind if I had a few?
- I wonder if Santa would notice one or two missing?
- Tasted and tested for Santa's safety.
- Santa must not like walnuts
- Do you think Santa is keto?
- I wonder if Santa has a peanut allergy.
- Soy milk for Santa, just in case.
- I think Santa would prefer cookies and wine.
- Baked with love for Santa.
- Don't worry Santa, we'll save you some.
- My cookies might be better than Mrs. Claus'.
Let Them Know Your Heart Is Full
For all of your Christmas photos with your significant other, there's a sweet and sappy Santa caption that will get you all the likes. Or you might try a funny quip to let your special someone know what you expect next Christmas.
- I don't think Santa got my letter about the ring.
- Next year, I'm mailing a Tiffany's catalog to the North Pole.
- You're the best gift Santa could bring.
- The only man I love more than you is Santa.
- Hey Santa, do you do weddings?
- Looks like Santa finally heard my Christmas wish.
- Santa brought me something sparkly this year.
- The best gift Santa ever gave me was having you to celebrate with.
- Santa knew all I ever wanted for Christmas was you.
Bring on the Nostalgia With a Classic Santa Caption
Embrace the memories of Christmases gone by with a nostalgic Christmas caption about the Santa of your childhood.
- After all these years, Santa finally brought my Christmas wish.
- I still believe.
- Ah, Santa. Hello, old friend.
- Santa made my childhood magical.
- I never stopped believing.
- I'm pretty sure I heard jingle bells around midnight.
- Never lose that twinkle in your eye, Santa.
- I will never tire of seeing that beautiful red suit.
- Santa brings out the child in all of us.
- Santa is the perfect example of believing in something even when you can't see it.
No Christmas social media post is complete without the right Santa hashtags. Here is a collection of popular Santa and Christmas hashtags you can use alongside your caption to get the most views possible on your holiday photos and posts.
Go for Simple But Merry
A short and simple Santa caption will let your followers know that you have plenty of Christmas spirit to spare. Combine that with all the best Christmas hashtags and you're ready for the viral post of the year. Add personality and a unique perspective to your Santa caption for a social media post friends will talk about until the new year.