Christmas wishes hand-written in cards or on gift tags can be inspirational to the receiver. You can spread holiday cheer when you take the time to add one or more of these wishes for a wonderful Christmas.
Generic Inspirational Christmas Wishes
If you need an inspirational Christmas wish for anyone, a generic message is ideal. You can modify it to fit any relationship or circumstance.
- "Only those on the nice list get a Christmas wish. You get TWO this year! Merry Christmas!"
- "Santa Claus granted me a Christmas wish to give to someone special. I choose you! Merry Christmas!"
- "I know you're busy this Christmas! Wishing you a marvelous holiday and the time to enjoy it!"
- "Wishing the best neighbors in the world a joyous Christmas. Thanks for always being there for us! Merry Christmas!"
- "Sending a Christmas wish that you know you're valued and appreciated, especially during this holiday season!"
Religious and Inspirational Christmas Wishes
Christmas is a religious holiday that is often lost in the commercialization of the season, so an inspirational Christmas wish can bring that reason to the forefront. Families will enjoy the sentiment of the true meaning of Christmas when you send them a religious Christmas wish.
- "I wish you a Merry Christmas and to leave all your cares behind you on this glorious holiday! Rejoice and be glad!"
- "This is the day God gave hope to the world! My Christmas wish is for you to feel that hope every day."
- "Glad tidings and joy are wonderful Christmas wishes sent from our house to yours! Christ is born!"
- "We wish you a Christmas filled with the eternal love God showed us all with the birth of his only son."
- "Wishing you all the Christmas joy Christ brought into the world on Christmas Day!"
Inspirational Christmas Wishes for Your Children
No matter how old your children are, they are still your children. You can let them know of this special holiday how much they truly mean to you with the perfect Christmas wish.
- "I wish you the same kind of joy at Christmas that I've had since the day you were born!"
- "You are my special child who deserve a special Christmas wish! Merry Christmas!"
- "There is no love greater than what I have for you! Wishing you blessings during this Christmas season!"
- "A child is a wish fulfilled that makes every day feel like Christmas!"
- "Making special wishes for my child is something I do every day of the year!"
Christmas Wishes for a Daughter
If you've been gifted with a daughter, you know how special that bond is between you. Let her know just how special she is to you with a heart-felt Christmas wish!
- "Sending endless wonderful Christmas wishes to the best daughter any mother could have! With all my love, Merry Christmas, sweetheart!"
- "Daughter, my Christmas wish for you is love! May your life overflow with the love of family and friends!"
- "Daughter, Christmas wishes can't hold all the wonderful things I want for you in life!"
- "As you await the birth of your own daughter, I wish you have as many wonderful Christmas memories as I have of you!"
- "Daughter, I never knew my heart was so big until the day you were born. Merry Christmas to my heart!"
Christmas Wishes for a Son
You may have a strong connection with your son and want to express it with a Christmas wish. You can show how proud you are with a few simple words that will impact him for life.
- "Son, my Christmas wish for you is a life well-lived and filled with love."
- "Son, my Christmas wishes for you are as endless and never-ending as my love for you!"
- "Son, Christmas is a time for wishing everyone a blessed season. My wish for you is a blessed life."
- "In sending you this Christmas wish, I want you to know how proud I am of the man you've become! Merry Christmas!"
- "Son, as you await the birth of your own son, I'm sending you Christmas wishes for lots of little league and football games, fishing trips, and many happy memories of times spent together!"
Christmas Wishes Just for Lovers
The magic of Christmas can enthrall and captivate lovers with added romantic undertones. If you don't want to convey your feelings with humor, you can let your lover know much they mean to you with a few wishes that may just inspire a little spark.
- "Santa fulfilled all my Christmas wishes the day I met you, lover! "
- "Lover, I'm sending you 100 Christmas wishes - one for each way you've brought me joy!"
- "To my special love, I wish you a Christmas that's as magical as the time we've spent together!"
- "My Love, I wish you a wonderful Christmas filled with the same kind of love and happiness you've given me!"
- "Merry Christmas, baby! You've made my world come alive. Wishing you an amazing Christmas filled with wonder and joy!"
Christmas Wishes for a Husband
Christmas is a special time when you can wish your husband a great sentiment while letting him know how important he is to you. Make your Christmas wish extra special with a romantic dinner or evening to accompany your wish.
- "Merry Christmas, my beloved husband! I wish you all the magic and awe I feel whenever I'm with you!"
- "Merry Christmas, baby! Christmas wishes don't cost anything, but if they did, I'd spend my last penny on this one just for you!
- "Baby, I want to wish you more than a Merry Christmas! I wish you all the joy in the world and then some!"
- "When I made a Christmas wish for a husband, I never dreamed I'd be gifted with such a wonderful one! Wishing the best husband in the world a special Christmas!"
- "Wishing my amazing husband, a fun and happy Christmas filled with family and love!"
Christmas Wishes for a Wife
Finding the right words to let your wife know how much she means to you isn't always easy. With an inspirational Christmas wish, you can at last convey those deep inner sentiments.
- "I wished upon a Christmas star and there you were, wife, the love of my life!"
- "If Christmas wishes were diamonds, I'd gift you with rings, necklaces and bracelets, but they could never outshine the love and passion I have for you!"
- "To my wife, I wished I'd find my true love and was surprised when I did! Wishing you the best Christmas and that you know how much I love you!"
- "To my amazing wife, sending you Christmas wishes from the depths of my heart. I hope you know how much you've given to me and changed my life!"
- "My wife, there aren't enough Christmas wishes in the world to show you how much you mean to me and how amazing you've made my life over the years. Wishing many more years together! Merry Christmas, my love!"
Wishes for Parents
Parents often feel neglected and unappreciated. They juggle so many responsibilities in life, Christmas is a wonderful time to show your appreciation and love with the perfect Christmas wish!
- "Mom and Dad, you've given me so much! I wish the two of you the best of everything Christmas has to give!"
- "I wanted to make a Christmas wish for the best parents in the world, but you have everything I could possibly wish for the two of you - God, love, happiness, family, health, and home! Merry Christmas!"
- "Mom and Dad, with all my heart, I send you an endless supply of Christmas wishes just for the two of you!"
- "Mom and Dad, I wish you the merriest Christmas and lots of presents!"
- "Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a stocking full of money! You're the best parents, evah!"
Christmas Wishes for a Sister
A sister is a special bond that isn't like any other you have in life. Show your sister how important she is to you and how much you appreciate her with a great Christmas wish sentiment.
- "Christmas wishes for you, sister, are easy since I send you love and wishes for all things good every day of the year!"
- "I hope and wish I can be the kind of sister to you that you are to me! Merry Christmas!"
- "Merry Christmas to the naughtiest sister I could ever wish to have!"
- "My Christmas wish for a sister was the best wish I ever had come true!"
- "Wishing the best sister in the world, the best Christmas in the world!"
Christmas Wishes for a Brother
A brother is a special friend throughout life. He can be counted on to be there for you, but he can also be mischievous. Show your brother how much he means to you and that you appreciate all his attributes.
- "When Santa decided to create the nice list, you were penciled in at the top of the list. Wishing the best brother in the world a wonderful Christmas!"
- "Brother, I wish you the kind of Christmas you always given me - Filled with fun and love."
- "Merry Christmas, Brother, wishing you a Christmas filled with all kinds of wonderful things. You deserve them all!"
- "Sending Christmas wishes of love and gratitude to my big brother!"
- "Thank you seems to fall short for all the ways you've enriched my life, Brother. Wishing you the best Christmas with lots of love!"
Christmas Wishes for Grandparents
Grandparents are very special people and deserve recognition for their unconditional love. Let them know how much you appreciate them and being spoiled by them! Make a special thank you out of your Christmas wish for them!
- "Grandparents deserve only the best wishes at Christmas and I'm sending you tons of them!"
- "Grandma and Grandpa, here's a special Christmas wish for each of you with the hope you know how much I love you, both!"
- "Grandma and Grandpa, I'm sending you Christmas wishes that you'll be as spoiled as you made me from lots of love and attention! Merry Christmas!
- "If grandparents were Christmas wishes, we'd all be spoiled rotten! Merry Christmas, Grandma and Grandpa!"
- "Grandma and Grandpa, I want to know how special both of your are to me, so I'm sending each of you a magical Christmas wish!"
Christmas Wishes for Friends
Friends are the family we choose! You can let your friends know how much they mean to you with a special Christmas wish.
- "Santa's sleigh was too small for all my Christmas wishes for you! Merry Christmas to my best friend!"
- "Merry Christmas to my best friend! I wish your Christmas be filled with the same love and acceptance you've always given to me!"
- "A true friend like you is a rare gem! Here's wishing you have many many Christmas gems!"
- "Wishing amazing things this Christmas for an amazing friend! Thanks for always being there for me!"
- "Wishing you know the same kind of friendship this Christmas that you've given to me!"
Creating Inspirational Christmas Wishes
You may find the perfect image for a Christmas card, but the sentiment and wishes just don't fit. You can use an example word-for-word or let it inspire you to create your own inspirational Christmas wishes for someone you love.