Use some funny Christmas sayings to jazz up an online Christmas card, your e-mail signature or your Facebook page during the holiday season. Find funny Christmas wishes that work for boyfriends, coworkers and even friends. Choose an original saying that best reflects your current state of mind for optimal holiday hilarity.
Cute Christmas Sayings for a Boyfriend or Girlfriend
You might add a funny saying to a Christmas tag for your boo or give them a card. These aren't just for boyfriends and girlfriends, either. They can work great as a funny Christmas sayings for your husband or wife too.
- In a pumpkin spice world, you're definitely my peppermint. Have a Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you peace, love, and presents. Did I mention how important peace and love are?
- Your two front teeth are overrated. You are a much better Christmas gift. Merthy Chrisstmasss.
- Remember, love is sharing your Christmas presents. I'm, I mean, you are going to love what I got you. Happy Christmas.
- Christmas cuddles are the best until my feet touch your leg. Here's to a warm Christmas.
- All I want for Christmas is you… and maybe presents. No… definitely just you.
- You are the lights to my Christmas tree, the peppermint to my hot chocolate, the jingle to my bells…ummm… let's just say you complete me.
- If a fat man in a red suit stuffs you in a bag, don't be alarmed. You're what I wanted for Christmas.
Humorous Christmas Wishes for Friends
Comparing your friends to fruit cakes or Christmas lights is guaranteed to be a laugh. Find the best saying to share with your group of friends.
- You might be dreaming of a white Christmas, but red is good too. Have a happy Christmas.
- Because you are totally worth a stamp. Merry Christmas.
- I know you were on the nice list this year, but I wanted us to all be together. You might not have presents but you have me.
- So, my friends list and Santa's naughty list were nearly identical. Maybe next year we shouldn't have so much fun. Nahhh… presents are overrated.
- Friends are like Christmas fruit cake. Thrown together and somehow turn out perfect.
- You're the nut in my fruit cake, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
- May your Christmas be cheerful, and all your presents come with batteries.
- Christmas is amazing until you realize batteries weren't included. This is your reminder.
- Friends are like Christmas lights. Some are dim, some don't work, and some outshine all the rest, yet somehow they still all work together to light up the tree.
Funny Christmas Wishes for Grandparents
Just because your grandparents are older, doesn't mean they won't enjoy a good laugh. Try a few of these funnies on their presents or card to get them chuckling.
- I know this card is making you smile. But watch out for reindeer. Seriously, I heard a Grandma got run over. Have a Merry Christmas.
- All I want for Christmas is your happiness… and presents. Don't forget the presents.
- Grandparents bring the joy to the holidays and naps. Lots of naps. Here's to a well-rested Christmas.
- Napping on Christmas morning while not spilling a drop of coffee in the mug is a true skill. And you are a master.
- Grandparents are like fruit cakes. You never really know how old they are, but they are always sweet. Have a Merry Christmas.
- You thought I said Grinch. No, I said you're a grandparent. Actually, I said an amazing grandparent. Lots of Christmas love.
- On this Christmas, I want to say I love you more than presents. And you know how much I love presents. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- Who needs Santa when I have you? Remember I've been really good this year. Don't listen to the guy in the red suit. He's a total liar.
Laughable Christmas Sayings for Kids
Kids and smiles are what Christmas is all about. Share the joy of the season with them with a few good Christmas sayings. It's a great way to end out an interactive Christmas card.
- It's all fun and games until Santa has you on the naughty list.
- Sam was bad. Sam got on the naughty list. Don't be like Sam. Christmas words to live by.
- Remember, don't sniff Batman and watch out for Robin's egg if you hear any jingling bells.
- Is pulling your sister/brother's hair really worth coal? Think about it.
- This is the day you've waited all year for. Hopefully the elves remembered the batteries.
- Everyone talks about the magic of Christmas, but we both know the real star is the presents. May yours be bountiful.
- Let's just hope that Santa leaves presents but the reindeer don't. Merry Christmas.
Comical Christmas Wishes for Coworkers
Over time, coworkers become closer than family. Give your coworkers a laugh by adding a funny saying to their Christmas card.
- This year I wish you a Christmas break. Presents are cool and all, but you truly deserve a break.
- You know why Santa's so jolly? He only works one day a year. We need to talk to HR about upping our happiness level.
- Naughty doesn't appear to be on the HR Christmas acceptable word list. So, we are just going to say you were nice-ish this year.
- Merry Christmas. May the elves be quiet, and the eggnog be spiked.
- Have a wonderful Christmas holiday. Remember, don't let the fat man get all the credit for your hard work. To clarify -- that was supposed to be a Santa reference.
- Christmas. When the elves do all the work, but the big man gets all the credit. Sounds familiar? Have a fabulous Christmas.
- In a world full of grinches, you're definitely a Cindy-Lou. And I'm not talking about the hair. Have a great Christmas.
- Bust out your finest fat pants, Christmas is upon us.
- Eat, drink and be merry this Christmas. Guilt is what New Year's resolutions are for.
Amusing Christmas Wishes for Anyone
Are you looking to add a little something extra to your daughter's boyfriends Christmas card? You can't go wrong with these fun and amusing Christmas wishes.
- Relatives arrive this happy time of year; why oh why must they be so near? Happy Holidays!
- Coal isn't really so bad. I mean, it makes electricity. Hopefully you can light up Christmas this year.
- May your 12 days of Christmas be full of chocolate and diamonds. Who wants French hens or a pear tree, anyway?
- It's important to remember that you're supposed to buy nuts for Christmas and not go nuts. Wording is important. Have a happy sane Christmas.
- Rather than presents, I asked Santa to give you an elf. But I think he got lost. It's the thought that counts right? Merry Christmas.
- I know you didn't get presents this year. But I can assure you that I definitely didn't tell Santa anything. If he says anything different, he didn't hear it from me!
- This Christmas season I'll wish you the greatest gift of all: short shopping lines and open registers. You're welcome.
- Let's take a moment to acknowledge the true stars of Christmas: ugly sweaters, Grandma's fruit cake, and eggnog. Who says it's all about Santa and presents?
Fun Christmas Sayings
The Christmas card is perhaps the best place to use the funny Christmas sayings you come up with or find. However, you can also use them online, as your Facebook status update, Twitter update or even your e-mail signature. Keep a journal with the Christmas sayings, so that when the season gets to be too much, you can read through your favorites and finish the day with a smile. They are also good for helping to cheer up loved ones when they have the Christmas blues.